Spring is coming to the mountains! I can almost hear Dicken, Collin, and Mary crying, "It's wick!" at the sight of the budding trees, the wood violets peeking at the day, the daffodils nodding their heads in the cold breeze. Winter is passing away and a new spring is emerging more with each passing week.... My soul seems so very much alive in these blue hills. How did I ever live without seasons??? Oh Lord, may I never take them for granted.
May the sights and beauty of each morning never be wasted by my old eyes. May I ever drink in the gifts that You have provided for each day. May I hear Your voice with each mountain breeze and each bird's song in the hills. May I see Your creative hand in each budding branch or flower. May each breath of mountain air remind me of Your healing, cleansing Spirit of Life. May my every thought become worship and praise of You......


No comments:
Post a Comment